Dr. Anelia Rose MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2015
Dr Rose has been my primary care physican for nearly 15 years.......wouldn't want another. Excellent diagnostician, execllent people skills

October 1st, 2015
I think that Dr. Rose is a great person , but her overall skills in medicine are not great. I feel she does not devote time to her patients needs.

March 16th, 2015
Love Dr. Rose. She's no- nonsense and not joking around but cares a lot and only wants the best for you. She's a great doctor!

September 16th, 2013
Not as good as hoped
My mother is a senior adult and has seen this doctor for years but now that her medical needs have increased she is not getting the help she needs. Will not help with follow up on medications and several other issues.

June 28th, 2012
This practice has a lot to learn about patient CARE and CUSTOMER SERVICE. I believe that Dr Rose knows her stuff but that's about all I can say. It's such a shame that everything else at this practice gets an F. You will probably have a productive, informative visit with Dr. Rose or Ms. Bailey--her P.A. But don't expect any follow up. I have called the office several times NEEDING to speak to the doctor or a nurse. Not one of them returned my phone call. I was very disheartened and I have since found a more professional practice to take care of my medical needs.

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Rose is the best doctor that I have ever had. She takes times to talk in great detail about any problems I am having. She is very concerned about your welfare and is very caring. I believe that she is one of the best doctor's in the Durham area. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

March 29th, 2011
My overall experience with the staff and dr. Rose was absolutely AWFUL! They scheduled me for a 1:15 appointment when apparently they don't return from lunch until 1:30. As a new patient I had no idea that when I arrived for my appointment that no one would be there and the doors would be locked. After several calls and finally a message to the nurse's station I decided to leave. About an hour later I thought it was safe to put in another call-surely they'd be back from lunch only to be accused of MISSING my appointment because the lady at the front desk went to check the mail and didn't see me outside-ten minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment. I decided to inform Dr. Rose of my poor first impression when she gave me an onslot of sarcastic and unapologetic responses. This visit ultimatley resulted in me leaving without being seen. I only missed an entire afternoon of work to be treated like my choosing her office comes a dime a dozen. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND choosing ANOTHER Dr. At a DIFFERENT center-you just might be seen at your appointed time and maybe just maybe you might be treated with some appreciation if you don't waste your time going to Dr. Rose's office.

February 10th, 2011
Great at what she do
All i can say is Dr.Rose is the best not only is she my doctor but i can talk to her and i know that she listen. She really do care about my health and what go on with my life. She take the time out to talke with me boefore and after my appointment. and i look forward to my appointmenst with her she listen to me when i tell her somethingi s wrong with me she ask me what would work for me and listen if i have any suggestions and dont just give me what she want to give me.

September 9th, 2009