Dr. Anessa Lewis MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Such a professional lady with so much love and concern for her patients. Dr. Lewis is such a knowledgeable person and always has an answer to all my concerns. I just love her she is awesome and I am lucky to be her patient.

November 21st, 2012
Amazing doctor
My husband and I have had two babies. Dr. Lewis is my regular OB/GYN. She delivered our daughter, but was not on call when our son was born. Dr. Lewis is fantastic. My husband and I both think the world of her. She is great for gynecological exams, OB appointments, and in the delivery room. She really builds a relationship with her patients. She is funny and friendly and is genuinely concerned for her patients. She really takes the time to get to know you. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lewis :0)

March 14th, 2012
Erbs Palsey
When I was in labor it was very difficult.Every time I have asked no concerns or problems were mentioned but my baby was yanked and pulled on so hard her arm would not move when she came out. Dr. Lewis stated it should be fine in 3 days. Well 4 years later it is not. She was diagnosed with Erbs Palsey a condition where the Dr. has pulled so hard on the child that she has strained her nerves in her neck. Im very thankful it was not worse. I think everyone has a bad day but I would not trust her to deliver another baby for me.

October 7th, 2011
The best
Dr. Lewis is a caring, thoughtful, informed professional. I recommend her without hesistation. Wait time is short, her nurse is also professional and caring. I have the utmost confidence in the services she provides.

July 30th, 2011
Very caring and compassionate. Always makes me comfortable and at ease. Great Doctor

June 2nd, 2011
In my experience Dr. Lewis is outstanding. She truly cares about her patients and goes above and beyond to see that people are well cared for. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing care.

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Lewis is awesome at what shr does.

March 15th, 2010
Dr. Lewis did a tubal ligation surgery for me. Two months after, I called complaining of abdominal pain. The pain has only gotten worse, as has my overall wellbeing. I have severe complications after my surgery. I can't even get Dr. Lewis on the phone, and she won't see me without $700.00 up front, and she knows I am uninsured! What happened to doctors really caring about people, and now instead, it's all about money. I need help, and she won't help me.

May 20th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I would highly recommend this doctor to ANYONE!! She is an excellent, caring, and helpful doctor!

May 1st, 2009
Shows compassion! Adore her!

March 5th, 2009
Dr. Lewis and nurse, Robin, are extremely kind and caring. They are a great team.

July 7th, 2017