A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anessa Songer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Songer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Songer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anessa Songer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anessa Songer practice?
- Dr. Anessa Songer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anessa Songer practices Family Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Family Physicians.