A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneta Predanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneta Predanic is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneta Predanic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Predanic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Predanic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneta Predanic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aneta Predanic practice?
- Dr. Aneta Predanic has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneta Predanic practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.