A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aneta Predanic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aneta Predanic is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Predanic
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Predanic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aneta Predanic, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Predanic graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Predanic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aneta Predanic MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aneta Predanic practice?
- Dr. Aneta Predanic has 1 office location.
Dr. Aneta Predanic practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.