A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anette Gawelko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anette Gawelko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawelko graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Gawelko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anette Galang Gawelko DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anette G. Gawelko practice?
- Dr. Anette Gawelko has 14 office locations.
Dr. Anette Gawelko practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.