A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angammal Veluswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veluswamy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Veluswamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Veluswamy graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angammal N Veluswamy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angammal N. Veluswamy practice?
- Dr. Angammal Veluswamy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angammal Veluswamy practices Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists.