A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angana Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angana N Shah MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angana N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Angana Shah has 7 office locations.
Dr. Angana Shah practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Clinton, NJ.
See Springfield Ophthalmologists.