A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angana Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angana Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angana Nayan Shah MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Angana N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Angana Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angana Shah practices Ophthalmology near Lawrenceville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA.