A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Alcantara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Alcantara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alcantara
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alcantara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcantara graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Alcantara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Alcantara MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angel Alcantara practice?
- Dr. Angel Alcantara has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Alcantara practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.