A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Alsina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Alsina, liver cancer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Alsina, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Alsina graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alsina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Eduardo Alsina FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angel E. Alsina practice?
- Dr. Angel Alsina has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Alsina practices Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.