A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Angelov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Angelov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angelov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angelov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Angelov, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelov graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Angelov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Stoyanov Angelov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Angel S. Angelov practice?
- Dr. Angel Angelov has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Angelov practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.