A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Angelow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Angelow is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Angelow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelow graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Angelow has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel George Angelow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel G. Angelow practice?
- Dr. Angel Angelow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Angelow practices Family Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Gardena, CA.
See San Pedro Family Physicians.