A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Bassuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Bassuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassuk graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Bassuk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Bernardo Bassuk MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angel B. Bassuk practice?
- Dr. Angel Bassuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Bassuk practices Pediatric Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Pediatric Surgeons.