Dr. Angel Boev Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Angel Boev?

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Incredible bedside manner.. answered all my questions.. eased my fear going into surgery..

HORRIBLE

Posted on October 7th, 2016

I was the patient and he only spoke to my husband...about me!! Couldn't come up with a diagnosis and gave me a $300 brace I couldn't return.

Posted on October 7th, 2016

My fiance and I have been seeing Dr. Boev for over 4 yrs. This man is a blessing to us. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He's down to earth and straight forward. His staff have always been nice and easy to talk to. Thank you for all you and your staff do.😀

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Dr Boev is a rare and kind soul as a person and professionally. He took care of my mom, like she was his own. Can't say enough great things about the care and compassion he has given her and our family. One of the hardest working men/Doctors we know. Goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Definitely has 110% your interest in mind. He truly is an Angel!

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr Boev never looked at me during my follow up appointment ! He looked instead at Cts and projected MRIs on huge screen projected on his wall...then said "What did you have done " and " how long has it been since you have had the neck brace on ? and then in a very detached manner , said after I had told him , " you can take the brace off now ". He still never looked up to even see who it was . I could have told him an outrageous story like I had fleas and he would have said "take the same treatment for another month and come back in 6 weeks "

Does not listen

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr Boev was condescending and arrogant. When told i have severe electric shocks in my legs and feet- Dr says they're only tickles. staff did not know how to print a receipt for payment. wait 45 min.

Posted on February 6th, 2016

This man is awesome! He's done 2 surgeries on me...I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon!

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Would not recommend! Slowest service ever and his staff just makes excuses for him when you can see him chatting on his phone with a full waiting room!

VERY GOOD IMPRESSION

Posted on December 9th, 2015

HE ATTENDS MY FATHER. I ATTENDED THE APPOINTMENT. HE WAS VERY CURTIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL.

Great Dr. Great Staff

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Boev, he is one of the rare ones these days. Compassionate and kind. He and his staff are awesome. He will do the right thing for you for sure!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO SEE DR. BOEV.I AM SURE THAT HE CAN HELP ME.HAD SURGERY IN FLORIDA ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND AM STILL SUFFERING,I AM SURE HE CAN HELP ME.GREAT STAFF,ALSO....HERE'S TO 100% GOOD RESULTS

Posted on June 30th, 2015

Surgery didn't fix the problem and I ended up in ten times the pain and was treated badly by his pain mgt. associate because my pain didn't respond to their treatment. Switched to Neuro pain mgt. at URMC and finally have some relief.