Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by Cyndie DeMay on Jul 27th, 2016

Dr Boev is a rare and kind soul as a person and professionally. He took care of my mom, like she was his own. Can't say enough great things about the care and compassion he has given her and our family. One of the hardest working men/Doctors we know. Goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Definitely has 110% your interest in mind. He truly is an Angel!

Jun 24th, 2016

Dr Boev never looked at me during my follow up appointment ! He looked instead at Cts and projected MRIs on huge screen projected on his wall...then said "What did you have done " and " how long has it been since you have had the neck brace on ? and then in a very detached manner , said after I had told him , " you can take the brace off now ". He still never looked up to even see who it was . I could have told him an outrageous story like I had fleas and he would have said "take the same treatment for another month and come back in 6 weeks "

Does not listen show details Does not listen
by man w/o a doctor on May 18th, 2016

Dr Boev was condescending and arrogant. When told i have severe electric shocks in my legs and feet- Dr says they're only tickles. staff did not know how to print a receipt for payment. wait 45 min.

by Kathy Foster on Feb 6th, 2016

This man is awesome! He's done 2 surgeries on me...I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon!

by Cathy on Feb 5th, 2016

Office and phone numbers are changing soon, he'll be staying in private practice without Dr. Maxwell.

Dec 30th, 2015

Would not recommend! Slowest service ever and his staff just makes excuses for him when you can see him chatting on his phone with a full waiting room!

VERY GOOD IMPRESSION show details VERY GOOD IMPRESSION
by YOLANDA on Dec 9th, 2015

HE ATTENDS MY FATHER. I ATTENDED THE APPOINTMENT. HE WAS VERY CURTIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL.

Great Dr. Great Staff show details Great Dr. Great Staff
by Valerie Gleason on Nov 10th, 2015

I love Dr. Boev, he is one of the rare ones these days. Compassionate and kind. He and his staff are awesome. He will do the right thing for you for sure!

by MARYLEE COURT on Aug 27th, 2015

I AM VERY THANKFUL TO BE ABLE TO SEE DR. BOEV.I AM SURE THAT HE CAN HELP ME.HAD SURGERY IN FLORIDA ALMOST A YEAR AGO AND AM STILL SUFFERING,I AM SURE HE CAN HELP ME.GREAT STAFF,ALSO....HERE'S TO 100% GOOD RESULTS

Jun 30th, 2015

Surgery didn't fix the problem and I ended up in ten times the pain and was treated badly by his pain mgt. associate because my pain didn't respond to their treatment. Switched to Neuro pain mgt. at URMC and finally have some relief.