A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Caban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Caban, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel M Caban MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angel M. Caban practice?
- Dr. Angel Caban has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Caban practices Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.