A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Caban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Caban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caban
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caban Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Caban, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colon Cancer
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Stomach Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caban graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel M Caban MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angel M. Caban practice?
- Dr. Angel Caban has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Caban practices Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.