A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Carrasco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carrasco
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Carrasco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Miguel Carrasco MD is a male Neurologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Angel M. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Angel Carrasco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Carrasco practices Neurology near Florida City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.