Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel Casademont
Dr. Angel Casademont, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Opa Locka, FL, with other offices in Hialeah, FL and Miami Lakes, FL (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Casademont is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital. Dr. Casademont has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Angel Casademont has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Angel Casademont is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Opa Locka, FL.
Dr. Juana Gutierrez
General Practice, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Opa Locka, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Jacques Morency
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Opa Locka, FL 0 mi38
Dr. David Kramer
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Opa Locka, FL 0.06 mi57