A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Castaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Castaner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castaner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Castaner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Castaner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Castaner graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Castaner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Castaner MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel Castaner practice?
- Dr. Angel Castaner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angel Castaner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Matteson, IL and Homewood, IL.
See Harvey Internists and Harvey Cardiologists.