A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Claudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Claudio, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Claudio graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Claudio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Edinburg Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Luis Claudio MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel L. Claudio practice?
- Dr. Angel Claudio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angel Claudio practices General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Mission, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.