A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Claudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Claudio, INTERNAL & PULMONARY MEDICINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claudio
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claudio Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Claudio graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Claudio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Luis Claudio MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel L. Claudio practice?
- Dr. Angel Claudio has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Claudio practices General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.