3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 21st, 2014

Very professional and he diagnosed me with accuracy

by awesome bedside manners on Apr 4th, 2013

dr claudio took expectional care of my grandfather, he would sit with him and talk to him, they would talk about just about anything. he gets to know his patients and his patients are not just a "case" to him. I heard he left the rio grande valley. Does anyone know where he is practicing now?

amazing doctor show details amazing doctor
Mar 26th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. CLAUDIO for the past 15 years. He has always been amazing to my family and to me. I am very thankful I had the luck of having him as my doctor. Count yourself lucky if you can see this doctor.

COURTEOUS show details COURTEOUS
Mar 25th, 2013

"Brought my 18 year daughter, the love of my life, in to see Dr Claudio as she had this rapidly growing mass on her throat. I was greeted by a bubbly gal named Sylvia who immediately made me very comfortable. She was very attentive, but most of all caring. Dr. Claudio was very courteous and did a very through exam and explained the differential diagnosis and the process of doing a fine needle biopsy if need it"

Dr. Angel L. Claudio show details Dr. Angel L. Claudio
Mar 30th, 2009

A wonderful doctor and very professional in his area of knowledge and experience of 24 years. I would recommend people to visit his office and the friendly staff in Mission. Thank you for your time and patience with me and my family. Best Regards from our family in the midwest.