A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Cuadrado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuadrado graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Cuadrado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Raul Cuadrado MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Cuadrado practice?
- Dr. Angel Cuadrado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Cuadrado practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.