A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Feliciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Feliciano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Feliciano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feliciano graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feliciano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Feliciano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel Feliciano practice?
- Dr. Angel Feliciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Feliciano practices Emergency Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Emergency Physicians.