A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flores
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Flores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Rafael Flores MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Flores practice?
- Dr. Angel Flores has 6 office locations.
Dr. Angel Flores practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Beaver Cardiologists.