A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Flores has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Flores practice?
Dr. Angel Flores practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Ellwood City, PA.
See Beaver Cardiologists.