A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Guillen Perez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel G. Perez practice?
- Dr. Angel Perez has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Perez practices Family Medicine near Wilmington, CA.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.