A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Perez has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans