A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Galvez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galvez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galvez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Galvez, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel G Galvez MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Angel G. Galvez practice?
- Dr. Angel Galvez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Galvez practices Hematology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Niles, IL.
See Chicago Hematologists.