A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Galvez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Galvez, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galvez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel Galvez practice?
Dr. Angel Galvez practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists, Park Ridge Hematologists, and Park Ridge Oncologists.