A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Galvez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Galvez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Galvez, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Galvez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Barcelona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galvez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Galvez MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Angel Galvez practice?
- Dr. Angel Galvez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Galvez practices Hematology near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Niles Hematologists.