A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Hernandez, Pediatric Neurologist, Pediatric Epileptologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Hernandez, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel W Hernandez MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel W. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Angel Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angel Hernandez practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Angelo, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists.