Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angel Hernandez
Dr. Angel Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus and Cook Children's Medical Center. Dr. Hernandez has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Angel Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Angel Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Vivek Baluja
Grand Rapids, MI10
Dr. Olufemi Soyode
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Grand Rapids, MI15
Dr. Steven Deroos
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Grand Rapids, MI23