A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Herrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Herrera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Herrera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Herrera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Henry Herrera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel H. Herrera practice?
- Dr. Angel Herrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Herrera practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Family Physicians and Naples Geriatric Doctors.