Dr. Angel Junquera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angel Junquera?

Posted on March 30th, 2015

An excellent Dr. my daughters wore pts since born.. now they are 21 and 25 now my grand children are pts and we love it.

PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

ALL THOUGH HE IS AVERY GOOD DR. HIS STAFF NEEDS HELP. I WOULD CALL THE OFFICE AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A HELLO. THEY JUST QUICKLY PUT ME ON HOLD AFTER AWHILE THEY WOULD HANG UP THE CALL. WHEN I CALLED BACK THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO PUT ME ON HOLD WITHOUT EVEN SPEAKING. HOW ANNOYING. IN THE OFFICE THEY WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME AND ACKNOWLEDGE MY PRESENCE. I WAITED 15 MINUTES JUST TO HEAR CAN I HELP YOU.

You will never find another doctor like him! <3

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Junquera has been my doctor for 20 years. I still go to him for checks up, different types of sickness, and etc. When I'm about to go into and out of surgery, he will call my other doctors to check up on my progress. The office is super clean and neat, and the staffs are wonderful! Sometimes the waiting time is a bit long but it worth the wait, trust me! He is the best doctor out there, and I would definitely recommend him to anybody especially new borns!

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

i never had such bad experience in an office of dr.take my child of 10 months sick twice and I do not want to attend, according to front Desck that because it was new and had to fill many roles and then i had to make an appointment, even though I told him it was an emergency because he was sick, that no matter the wait time for the Dr.in my opinion, is a very bad attention from the office of Dr junquera and the Doctor himself, I think it's very bad practice on his part and leaves much to be desired as a good Dr and his humanity and attention to quality as its priority and Dr.Not recommended as a doctor and less to their work group, especially the one in the front desk.

Posted on June 23rd, 2010

DR JUNQUERA IS A GREAT DR WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. HE IS CARING AND ALWAYS SEEMS TO KNOW HOW TO EASE A PARENTS WORRIES.

Posted on November 30th, 2009

Dr. junquera is a great MD. and he provides excellent service and attention him and his staff as well.

Posted on October 16th, 2017