A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Care Geriatric Issues Elderly Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rodriguez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Luis Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Angel Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See New York Internists.