A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Care Geriatric Issues Elderly Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rodriguez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel L. Rodriguez practice?
Dr. Angel Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See New York Internists.