A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel R Leon MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Leon practice?
- Dr. Angel Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Leon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.