A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Memorial Center
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Leon practice?
Dr. Angel Leon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA and Cartersville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.