A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leon
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Leon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leon graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel R Leon MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel R. Leon practice?
- Dr. Angel Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Leon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.