A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Luciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Luciano, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Luciano graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Luciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Luciano MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel Luciano practice?
- Dr. Angel Luciano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Angel Luciano practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.