A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Serafin Martin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Angel S. Martin practice?
- Dr. Angel Martin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angel Martin practices General Practice near Newton, IA.
See Newton Primary Care Doctors.