A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Mulkay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Mulkay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulkay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Mulkay, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkay graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulkay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Jesus Mulkay MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel J. Mulkay practice?
- Dr. Angel Mulkay has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Mulkay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.