A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Mulkay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Mulkay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulkay
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulkay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Mulkay, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulkay graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mulkay has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Jesus Mulkay MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel J. Mulkay practice?
- Dr. Angel Mulkay has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Mulkay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Cardiologists.