Dr. Angel Mulkay MD Patient Reviews

• Cardiovascular Disease Hackensack, NJ

November 18th, 2016
On at least two occasions I arrived for my appointment early and was told he was unable to be there due to a procedure running late. I asked why they confirm the appointment the day before, but fail to alert those coming in that the appointment will need to be rescheduled or that there will be a long wait. This happened again yesterday. I arrived on time, the office waiting room was totally full such that no seat was available. I was told there would be a long wait unless I wanted to meet with the nurse practioneer instead of the Doctor. I am so dissatified with the service by this practice that I am planning to change my cardiologist.

September 20th, 2016
Dad that such a good Dr has such an ineffective staff and scheduling mechanism that even if you can get an appt it will most likely be cancelled. My appts have been cancelled every time for the last 2 years. I give up. I will find a less impressive Dr that I can actually get in to see.

June 7th, 2016
Awesome doctor - professional and personable!

August 27th, 2015
Dr, Angel Mulkay is very professional doctor.

July 21st, 2015
Started seeing Dr. Mulkay about 4 years ago. Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable cardiologist. Over the years, however, staff has doubled and become more and more beligerant and disrespectful. Wait time is now at on hour plus. Doctor is great but doesn't do anything to address office inefficiency. May need to look for s new doctor. Ugh!

May 28th, 2013
patient
The doctor need to get organized. They are very bad at appointment and follow up. I am still waiting after doing test. And he did some stents last year. And did not give me a diagram of the stents in my heart. He is a good doctor. But not good at follow up!!! at all

March 28th, 2011
Staff needs to be revamped starting with the general office mgr Xiomara and other staff member Jenny. They are not courteous or organized. When approached or called for a matter to be taken care of it is not resolved in a timely fashion. They have created too much of an inconvienience for me. As for the doctor he is great. He just needs to get a better staff!!!