A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Nunez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Nunez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunez
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunez graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nunez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel A Nunez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel A. Nunez practice?
- Dr. Angel Nunez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angel Nunez practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Internists, Panama City Critical Care Practitioners, and Panama City Pulmonologists.