A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Perez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Perez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel Perez practice?
Dr. Angel Perez practices Internal Medicine near Channelview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Channelview Internists.