Overall Review

4.7

March 10th, 2015
Great Doctor/Horrible staff
I've been going to Dr. Perez for almost 10 years now and he is by far the best doctor I've ever seen. He has good bedside manners and truly cares about how you feel emotionally and physically. His staff on the other hand not so well. In office the staff is pretty nice but over the phone its like they make a 360. No kind of customer service and are very rude. This isn't the first I've had problems with them and this is why I'm writing this Review. I've put up with them since Dr. Perez is such a good doctor but I sometimes wish they can be trained better with customer service. They should lighten up a bit. This doesn't reflect on Dr. Perez I will add.

August 15th, 2011
Dr. Perez is hands down the best doctor I have ever been to visit in all my 38 years of existence. He always takes time and listens to you. He also genuinely cares. He will go above and beyond to help you. You don't get better than this.

February 22nd, 2011
Patient
Dr. Perez is great! I never have to wait too long to get an appointment when I need it. His office has great early and Saturday hours which works great with my work schedule and they are always courteous when I call. If there is a problem with my schedule they will always try to accomodate me. Dr. Perez is very polite and very thorough with me. Best Internist ever!

August 20th, 2009
Dr Perez is a very caring physician. He very knowledgable in his scope of medicine. His bed side manners are awesome.