A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Rodis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Rodis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Rodis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodis graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angel V. Rodis practice?
Dr. Angel Rodis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Pulmonologists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.