A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Rodis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Rodis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rodis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Rodis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodis graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Victor E Rodis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel V. Rodis practice?
- Dr. Angel Rodis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Angel Rodis practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Pulmonologists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.