A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Rodis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Rodis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Rodis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodis graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rodis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Victor E Rodis MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Angel V. Rodis practice?
- Dr. Angel Rodis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Rodis practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Marlton Pulmonologists.