Dr. Angel Roman Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

August 4th, 2015
Excellent, caring doctor!

March 29th, 2010
This doctor 'gets it' !!!
I was referred to Dr. Roman by a co-worker. My co-worker talked about how easy it is to get in to see him. And he actually listens to what your real problem is. He came highly recommended. I was glad not to see a doctor's office full of people waiting. It seems like he isn't in the practice for the money. But, instead genuinely wants to help people. Dr. Roman TAKES THE TIME to actually listen and understand what your ailment is. I am a chronic back pain sufferer. He recommends tests and treatments that will help. He offers hope that I will get better. Unlike another doctor I saw who thinks I should "work thru the pain", and "you'll always have pain", therefore there is 'nothing else he can do'. Dr. Angel Roman, instead of telling me to continue with the physical therapy exercises when I told them the pain persisted, looked at the old MRI (which is 2 years old) and ordered a new one. He took the time to show me on his back/spine models the type of injury I have. We found more damage than previously shown, and are now taking better corrective actions to deal with and heal my pain. His staff is always nice to me and knows my name on the phone. I have experienced nothing but professionalism in dealing with his office. I think he is an excellent doctor and rated him accordingly.

July 23rd, 2009
Quick to misdiagnose. The worst therapy I've ever had!
Dr. Roman is a very nice man, the problem is that he does not fully investigate what the cause of your ailment is and is quick to give out diagnoses without thorough testing. The staff is nice and they see you quickly. The worst of my experience was his therapist David. He is rude, talks down to you and does a terrible job with the ultrasound and massage therapy. You can totally feel like he is not into it at all and is just going through the motions. Like he is doing you a favor. That gentleman needs to get a different job if he dislikes it so much, because he certainly appears to be there becasue he has no other choice.I switched doctors, and I am finally seeing results.

August 3rd, 2015