A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel San Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel San Jose, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. San Jose graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. San Jose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan General Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Molina San Jose MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Angel M. San Jose practice?
- Dr. Angel San Jose has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel San Jose practices Surgery near Grundy, VA.
See Grundy Surgeons.