A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Tafur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Tafur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Tafur, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafur graduated from Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tafur has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Ernesto Tafur MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Angel E. Tafur practice?
- Dr. Angel Tafur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Tafur practices Family Medicine near Lady Lake, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL.
See Lady Lake Primary Care Doctors.