A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Vaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaca graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Vaca has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Jose Deleon Vaca MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Angel J. Vaca practice?
- Dr. Angel Vaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Vaca practices Anesthesiology near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Anesthesiologists.