A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Veloso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Veloso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veloso
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veloso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Veloso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veloso graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Veloso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Veloso MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angel Veloso practice?
- Dr. Angel Veloso has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Veloso practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.