Dr. Angel Veloso MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 17th, 2017
You may be putting your life or the life of a love one at risk.
Dr. Angel Veloso ordered a colonoscopy on my 80-year-old dad a year ago. The procedure was not necessary on someone his age. “The risks outweighed the benefits,” another doctor told us in the hospital while trying to save my dad from massive bleeding do to a perforation in the colon while the colonoscopy was done. My dad never recovered from the hemorrhage and died a month later in my arms as I was desperately trying to revive him. Dr. Angel Veloso is not trust worthy. Should you decide to go to him, get a second opinion because you may be putting your life or the life of a love one at risk.

September 9th, 2015
Magnifico
Muy buen Dr se toma su tiempo con el pasiente y tiene unas manos privilegiadas me gusta .

August 8th, 2012
I Do Not Recommend this Doctor

May 16th, 2012
ABC, a very satisfied patient
For us, I mean my entire family, Dr. Veloso is the best!, all of 50+ baby boomers in the family are patients of his practice, he is a very hard working physician, and his experience as a gastroenterologist can't be beaten by anyone. In every office of a good physician the waiting time is long, if someone wants a rushy physician there is plenty of them without patients waiting in the lobby. Dr. Veloso is not greedy at all, Dr. Veloso LOVES his job, and he works hard because of that.

March 28th, 2011
I recommend this Dr. He takes his time with all his patients and even though I waited a while to see him I know its because he takes his time with everyone.

October 7th, 2010
Their staff is very unprofessional; they always had to reschedule my appointment, after making the appointment a MONTH ago. When I finally go to the appointment, apparently the building is empty and there is no one in the office! I am very displeased at the experience of just trying to see the doctor. I do NOT recommend seeing this doctor!

May 19th, 2017