Learn more about Dr. Angel Vento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Vento is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vento
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vento Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vento graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Vento has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Omar Vento MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Angel O. Vento practice?
- Dr. Angel Vento has 1 office location.
Dr. Angel Vento practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Gastroenterologists.