A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angel Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angel Vidal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angel Vidal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidal graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vidal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angel Francisco Vidal MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Angel F. Vidal practice?
- Dr. Angel Vidal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Angel Vidal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Rheumatologists.