Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angela Aiello
Dr. Angela Aiello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Aiello is affiliated with New Island Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. She speaks English.
Dr. Angela Aiello has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Angela Aiello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Dr. Frederic Kalenscher
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Massapequa, NY 1.02 mi33
Dr. Diane Benenati
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Seaford, NY 1.07 mi
Dr. Hae Yoon
Massapequa Park, NY 1.19 mi