Dr. Angela Allevato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Angela Allevato?

Best Pediatrician!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Allevato has been the doctor for my kids since they were in diapers! My oldest is 21! She didn't even want to change over when it was time lol! My 20 year old felt the same! When I became pregnant from my 3 year old now I did not hesitate in having her care for him too! She's amazing and so is her staff! We love you Dr. Allevato!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Dr Allevato and staff are absolutely amazing! So helpful!!

Posted on May 20th, 2015

Dr. Allevato is the absolute BEST pediatrician out there by far! Do not hesitate to put your child's health and well-being in the hands of Dr. Allevato. She is great with the kids, her office is spotless and her staff is friendly. Top notch doctor!!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

I have two sons who have seen Dr Allevato since birth and they have always gotten the best of care. Dr Allevato takes the time to answer all my questions about vaccinations and all of the "dr isim's" that come up. She is great and her staff goes out of their way to get me an appointment when I need one. I never have had to wait more then 1/2 an hour to see her and I know she is always running. Thank You Dr Allevato!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Angela has taken the best of care in myself and my sibling. Couldn't imagine growing up with a greater more considerate pediatrician. I highly recommend her pediatric service to any new parents looking for an easy going, stable, kind, and wonderful doctor for their kids.

We Love Dr Allevato

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr. Allevato came highly recommended to us by our friends. She has taken exellent care of my children for several years and I am so grateful for her compassion and professionalism. Now that my children are becoming young adults, they will soon have to start looking for a new physician and it will be very hard to replace the excellent care they've had with Dr. Allevato. We love you Dr. Allevato!

Posted on August 18th, 2012

Dr. Allevato was my pediatrician since I was born. She always took great care of me and my brother. I want her to be my kids' pediatrician when I have a family of my own. We recommended her to my cousins and friends and they love her too!

does not accept interviews

Posted on August 9th, 2012

I read some very positive reviews about this doctor but her office is unwilling to allow me to speak with her before we select her as the pediatrician for our newborn. This is a very common request and they flat out declined.

Doctor's Response

I granted interviews for many years, and now have the blessing of the best referral source I know: word of mouth! An interview can be an artificial setting. I believe that the true test of who is the right pediatrician for your children is how she treats you and your children when you need her.

Posted on December 4th, 2010

My Kids love Dr. Allevato!

she is the best

Posted on October 27th, 2009

Dr Alleveto, cares for my children as if they were her own, she is always up beat and informative. I drive 13 miles just so my boys can all see her.

Posted on October 11th, 2017