A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Alt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Alt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alt graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Alt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela L Alt MD is a female Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Angela L. Alt practice?
- Dr. Angela Alt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Angela Alt practices Urology near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Bridgeton, MO.
See Chesterfield Urologists.