A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Angel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Angel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Angel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Marie Angel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Angel practice?
- Dr. Angela Angel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Angel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.