A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Angel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Angel, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Angel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Angel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Angel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Angel practice?
Dr. Angela Angel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.