A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Angela Applebee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Angela Applebee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Angela Applebee, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applebee graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Applebee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Angela Marie Applebee MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Angela M. Applebee practice?
- Dr. Angela Applebee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Angela Applebee practices Neurology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Neurologists.